As you might tell from the right hand side of my blog, I read a lot of WoW blogs.
I have selected what I have considered the top 15 WoW gold making blogs on the net, and show a list of their recent posts on another site - network.phase3profit.net
I have just updated these lists as per this post
If you think that the list needs updating, please leave a comment; either here or over at network.phase3profit.net.
Valheim “Exploration”
-
I’m going to come out and say it: Valheim’s “exploration” is shit. It may
come as somewhat of a shock, but I am not an Explorer. Per se. I enjoy
survival c...
1 day ago

Twas a shame that WoW Confidential closed down. That was a great site directing people to many different opinions and views on the Gold-Making process. Does anyone know of anything similar or shall we just leap to and fro from the links our all our respective blogs.
ReplyDeleteOoops Scrap that last comment. I should read more closely in future. Apologies.
ReplyDelete