One of the first projects I had was to collect cooking recipees and eat and drink all the samples of food, on my first toon on my own account (Foosecond) So, off to Brewfest I went (before the days of 'achievements'), and then to Pilgrims festival, as well as a bit of pottering around. I completed last years Brewmaster to get brew of the month, but didn't bother much with Hallow's End.
Then when Pilgrims festival turned up (more cooking recipees), I decided to look harder at a long strange trip. Tips I have picked up:
- WoW Insider has a great resource for all of the festivals, it makes it a lot easier.
- Keep an eye on upcoming festivals and prepare what you can ahead of time.
- The AH is your friend, both as buyer and seller.
- I do respec/glyph for PVP, but apart from that, I largely fail at PVP. While I am achievement hunting in a BG, my only concern is that achievement. Once I have it, I will finish the battleground and attempt to work for the group. It is well worth oranising a PVP if you want the PVP achievements.
- Random Number Generators can be 'mean', but given enough opportunity will play nice.
However yesterday afternoon after fulfilling my duties on the volunteer country fire fighter service, the pet dropped.
I'm done. Goldshire can burn to ashes