What I am doing now

You are most likely here because you enjoy crafting. I have been reading up on some of the WoW issues regarding gold making, which make me realize that WoW is not the game for me.

If you want to play a game where gathering and crafting is the cornerstone of the economy, and are not faint of heart, I recommend EVE Online. EVE even has releases purely to support industry. You can play for free if you are good enough manufacturer or trader.

Be the builder in a villainous world.

My journey can be seen at http://foo-eve.blogspot.com.au

For a 21 day free trial, click here (Disclaimer: I do get a bonus if you become a paid subscriber)

16 October 2010

Recent Gem Prices

The blogs have been talking about the Glyphmas we have just had.  But to be honest there is still a Gemmas in prgress.

A while ago I posted about how I bought a truckload of gems at 40g, and that I liquidated most of them.  As I didnt see a large gap between 4.0 and Cata, I didnt worry much about it.  I still kept some.

However the prices are very large.  Raw epics are still selling 130g+.  Cut epics are selling up to 200g.
There are large gaps in the cut rare gem markets.

I know that Alchemists were expecting Christmas where there was no cooldown on transmutes.  You got Boxing Day instead.  There are uncut rare gems for 6g, and uncut epics for 130.  At these prices it is most definitely worth transmuting every day.  Buy transmutes from guildies and trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the blog mostly being inactive and the only comments recently being anonymous spam; I have restricted comments to "Registered Users"; hat includes anything google recognises as an account (google, openId, wordpress etc). I am still (mostly) active on foo-eve.blogspot.com

Blogger comments supports basic html. You can make a link 'clicky' by <a href="http://yoursite/yourpage">yoursite/yourpage</a>

Disagreements are welcome - especially on speculative posts. I love a great disagreement.

I have a comment moderation policy (see the pages at the top)