What I am doing now

You are most likely here because you enjoy crafting. I have been reading up on some of the WoW issues regarding gold making, which make me realize that WoW is not the game for me.

If you want to play a game where gathering and crafting is the cornerstone of the economy, and are not faint of heart, I recommend EVE Online. EVE even has releases purely to support industry. You can play for free if you are good enough manufacturer or trader.

Be the builder in a villainous world.

My journey can be seen at http://foo-eve.blogspot.com.au

For a 21 day free trial, click here (Disclaimer: I do get a bonus if you become a paid subscriber)

01 August 2011

GDKP night 3, and upcoming darkmoon fair mini-series

Revenge of Cho'gall.
Just a 'tweet' to say that my GDKP night 3 .... went well for Cho'gall. I paid (via game mail) the tanks and healers (I hope I got everyone) , but had no pretty loot to bid for. 

As such, minimum pot of 6K this week for Chogal, with pot to be divided up immediately on him being downed.  Given time and energy, I may then then move onto Throne of the 4 winds.

For the first time ever, I am asking for either a minimum DPS requirement of 10K or for a significant contribution to the guaranteed pot.  I will also be organising DPS around the Blood of the old gods.  I also need players not to gain too much corruption before phase 2. I.e. if you have more corruption than me - you get growled at.  If I'm the top of the list, I get growled at.

If this sounds like fun, you have a suitable toon on Alliance Caelestrasz available from 8:30pm server, please leave a comment here, or in game mail Foofixit.



Upcoming Darkmoon faire min-series.

I have been researching stuff for a darkmoon trinket manufacturing series, similar to my glyph making process series.  What I would like is historical pricing for darkmoon fair trinkets covering months rather than just the fortnight provided by the undermine journal.  Any server or faction, any sufficiently long time period (covering at least 4 consecutive faires, and at weekly or better pricing for at least one month).  If you have this please leave a comment here (or roll a lvl 1 toon on Alliance Caelestrasz & mail foofixit).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the blog mostly being inactive and the only comments recently being anonymous spam; I have restricted comments to "Registered Users"; hat includes anything google recognises as an account (google, openId, wordpress etc). I am still (mostly) active on foo-eve.blogspot.com

Blogger comments supports basic html. You can make a link 'clicky' by <a href="http://yoursite/yourpage">yoursite/yourpage</a>

Disagreements are welcome - especially on speculative posts. I love a great disagreement.

I have a comment moderation policy (see the pages at the top)