What I am doing now

You are most likely here because you enjoy crafting. I have been reading up on some of the WoW issues regarding gold making, which make me realize that WoW is not the game for me.

If you want to play a game where gathering and crafting is the cornerstone of the economy, and are not faint of heart, I recommend EVE Online. EVE even has releases purely to support industry. You can play for free if you are good enough manufacturer or trader.

Be the builder in a villainous world.

My journey can be seen at http://foo-eve.blogspot.com.au

For a 21 day free trial, click here (Disclaimer: I do get a bonus if you become a paid subscriber)

10 February 2011

Pop Quiz : Screenshots

What are these screenshots of, and where did I source them?


Hint:  Look at recent posts, both on my website, and on my blogroll.

Update : Neo got what it was right, but as I left the name on the image in the glyph - it may have been cheating.  (I have deleted his comment - but he still gets bragging rights)

So updated question : What is important about this item?

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neo got braging rights, but I am unsure if that was because I left the name of the item in the image. So - a supplemental question : What is important about this item?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, I'd just finished looking it up on UJ myself!

    Important? It's a new glyph in 4.0.6 (the only new one).

    Have sold a few, but not many as might be expected.

    Neo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sold 6 yesterday & was the only one on the AH until about 8pm. I was tempted to bark it but realised that would just wake up any scribes who hadn't read the patch notes! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the barking in /2.

    However, I have thought of doing /who death knight 85 and direct marketing. I probably wont, but did at least think of it.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the blog mostly being inactive and the only comments recently being anonymous spam; I have restricted comments to "Registered Users"; hat includes anything google recognises as an account (google, openId, wordpress etc). I am still (mostly) active on foo-eve.blogspot.com

Blogger comments supports basic html. You can make a link 'clicky' by <a href="http://yoursite/yourpage">yoursite/yourpage</a>

Disagreements are welcome - especially on speculative posts. I love a great disagreement.

I have a comment moderation policy (see the pages at the top)