What I am doing now

You are most likely here because you enjoy crafting. I have been reading up on some of the WoW issues regarding gold making, which make me realize that WoW is not the game for me.

If you want to play a game where gathering and crafting is the cornerstone of the economy, and are not faint of heart, I recommend EVE Online. EVE even has releases purely to support industry. You can play for free if you are good enough manufacturer or trader.

Be the builder in a villainous world.

My journey can be seen at http://foo-eve.blogspot.com.au

For a 21 day free trial, click here (Disclaimer: I do get a bonus if you become a paid subscriber)

15 February 2011

Oops, I did it again.

I did it before.  It worked well.  I am doing it again.

The cryptic question is what did I do?

Breevok, Moonvengence, Neoriv all should be able to spot it soon enough.

7 comments:

  1. Uhm...danced through the hallways wearing pigtails and a schoolgirl outfit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm....my guess is flooded the market with low priced glyphs, creating a huge market devaluation that may lead to a trade war.

    Or, dancing through the hallways in pigails.

    Either is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh-oh. I don't dare to look... Neo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dancing, balding, overweight middle aged men look fantastic in pigtails.

    The trade war is already declared, by a new influx of players.

    But this is still not all of what I have done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Took all your stock off the AH?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Posting under new/different alts to stop AH camping?

    ReplyDelete

Due to the blog mostly being inactive and the only comments recently being anonymous spam; I have restricted comments to "Registered Users"; hat includes anything google recognises as an account (google, openId, wordpress etc). I am still (mostly) active on foo-eve.blogspot.com

Blogger comments supports basic html. You can make a link 'clicky' by <a href="http://yoursite/yourpage">yoursite/yourpage</a>

Disagreements are welcome - especially on speculative posts. I love a great disagreement.

I have a comment moderation policy (see the pages at the top)