However you may find it usefull too. It is largely an update on a previous post.
The basis of my glyph selling has been :
- make sure everthing is sold
- cheaper than the competition
- Streamline & automate
- Sell above cost, but cut costs
- Vendor taught, used for levelling. (Uggh)
- Vendor taught, not used for levelling
- Research based
- Book Mastery based.
- (And very occaisonally - can not be taught - Woo Hoo. Consider this a 'feat of strength')
- Pointless. All classes have some in this category. Only collectors get these. (I am a collector)
- Changed function. (Whenever there is a release not saying that something has changed, it gets bought a little more.)
- New. (You would think that a newly released glyph would sell like hotcakes. It won't, unless it also hits a category below)
- Recommended. Either Elitist Jerks or Arena Junkies says this is needed. Many re-rolling toons get these.
- Newly recommended. Elitist Jerks, or Arena Junkies change their recommendation. It takes a few weeks for it to filter to the masses, but the demand definitly rises.
- Selling research and book mastery; new or recommended glyphs.
- Selling glyphs that are not otherwise covered by other glyph makers.
To be continued ...