One problem with glyph selling is the large amount of bag space it takes up. Historically I used 3 toons with 4 bags of endless pockets, combined with a few banks spaces for surplus glyphs (where I had more than one stack).
This was 'obviously' the way to do it, as it was easy to sort glyphs, collect mail and post auctions. Each toon had 3 classes of glyphs, with the 4th class split over 2 toons.
But then Moonvengence happened. Selling all the glyphs on a single toon, 6 at a time, and it appears to be his active toon too - not just an alt. How can you have 340 bag spaces (one for each glyph) on a single toon and still have room for gear and consumables. While only he knows how he does it, it is my guess that he does not store any glyphs at all. I think he maintains at least 4 bags of endless pockets, and probably another bag or two of inks. I think he keeps a stock of 6 glyphs, all on the AH, crafting as necessary to top up to 6.
My guess of his posting cycle is:
- Empty bags of all non glyph related items
- Swapping out all normal bags, equipping 4 bags of endless pockets
- Cancell all undercut glyphs
- Collect mail untill all bags are full, reserving one bag spot
- Post all glyphs
- Rinse and repeat above 2 actions until mail is empty
- Craft missing glyphs - up to 6 of each.
- Post missing glyphs
Of course, I still have more than 6 of each glyph, and I don't cancel undercut auctions. So for me, I have a bank alt with all bank and toon bag spots equiped with endless pockets, and a private guild bank. This means that my trial posting cycle is :
- Sort glyphs in bag ( the genie addon is wonderful)
- Empty any glyphs on my posting toon, filling bank then guild bank. To fill the bank I just swap bags; to fill the guild bank, I have to click on every glyph stack.
- Collect mail until all bags are full, reserving one spot
- Post all glyphs
- Rinse and repeat above 2 actions untill mail is empty
- Gather all my glyphs from guild bank, and post again
- Swap bags from bank and repost
- Again swap bags from bank and repost
- Swap to my crafting toon, craft missing glyphs and mail them
- Swap back to posting toon, posting glyphs.