There were some happy buyers on Alliance/Caelestrasz last night.
Previously I had epic gems listed with QA3 according to gem colour - i.e. 6 settings: Ametrine, Cardinal Ruby etc.
As gem prices have been, somewhat unstable and i've been adjusting them recently, I went to 2 settings - one for primary colours (Cardinal Ruby, King's Amber, Majestic Zircon), and one for secondary colours (the rest). However, I seem to ... have got the settings wrong on my primary colours. I sold every auction, ... and got 17g each (sob sob)
The moral of the story is: If you are using automation, always check the first few posts after making changes.
Can’t Escape from Mass Effect - I spent two weeks trying to write about playing Wow again. Got about 6 lines in and a screenshot. Also spent that time trying to play the Witcher 2, in hop...
4 hours ago