What I am doing now

You are most likely here because you enjoy crafting. I have been reading up on some of the WoW issues regarding gold making, which make me realize that WoW is not the game for me.

If you want to play a game where gathering and crafting is the cornerstone of the economy, and are not faint of heart, I recommend EVE Online. EVE even has releases purely to support industry. You can play for free if you are good enough manufacturer or trader.

Be the builder in a villainous world.

My journey can be seen at http://foo-eve.blogspot.com.au

For a 21 day free trial, click here (Disclaimer: I do get a bonus if you become a paid subscriber)

10 November 2011

Patch 4.3 sooner than I thought?

Facts;
  • I have recently had a large download for patch content.
  • PVP season 10's end has been announce as 15 Nov here.
  • I have not saved enough JC tokens
  • I still don't have Ragnaros or Domo down
If I recall correctly; PVP season ends traditionally equate to new PVE patches.  I also don't recall enough information about the 4.3 raids (though I've had real life distractions recently).


New patch upcoming; notes here.  It is possible that we will have patch 4.3 after the shutdown of 15 Nov.

Profits go to those best prepared.


2 comments:

  1. A November 15th season end suggests a November 22nd patch day, but it's not always been one week between season end and patch day

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah no. blizz came out and announced a nah nah naddie nah nah to some people and said the patch will def NOT be coming out on the 15th... also the pvp season doesnt finish untill the end of the month. So your looking at 1-2 weeks after that.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the blog mostly being inactive and the only comments recently being anonymous spam; I have restricted comments to "Registered Users"; hat includes anything google recognises as an account (google, openId, wordpress etc). I am still (mostly) active on foo-eve.blogspot.com

Blogger comments supports basic html. You can make a link 'clicky' by <a href="http://yoursite/yourpage">yoursite/yourpage</a>

Disagreements are welcome - especially on speculative posts. I love a great disagreement.

I have a comment moderation policy (see the pages at the top)