- Easier access to shift items accross the neutral AH;
- You can gather (including AH shopping), craft, post and/or collect mail at the same time.
Today's post is about the addon's I use; and how I (previously had, and will again) post with multiple accounts. It is written for fellow players that have expressed an interest in posting my glyphs for me. Later posts will include details as to how I share inventory management, crafing queues, posting methods, and profit share/wages. There is also no real reason that this approach would not work for other professions. That said, for me, glyphs have the hardest time with inventory management.
There are two sides to this; posting toons and crafting toons. Some addons are required by the posting toon, others are needed by the crafting one.
I have included versions and sources that I use as of this post; if this is 'future you' reading this, you will probably want the current versions.
Posting toon addons:
- Altoholic (4.2.002) : Used for inventory management
- TradeSkillMaster (0.2.5.1Beta) : Base for Auctioning
- TradeSkillMaster_Auctioning (0.3.4Beta) : Used to post auctions
- TradeSkillMater_Mailing (0.2.4Beta) : For bulk collecting mail. (MailOpener is another alternative)
- Genie (4.2a): For sorting banks (Bankstack is another alternative)
Crafting toon addons: