What I am doing now

You are most likely here because you enjoy crafting. I have been reading up on some of the WoW issues regarding gold making, which make me realize that WoW is not the game for me.

If you want to play a game where gathering and crafting is the cornerstone of the economy, and are not faint of heart, I recommend EVE Online. EVE even has releases purely to support industry. You can play for free if you are good enough manufacturer or trader.

Be the builder in a villainous world.

My journey can be seen at http://foo-eve.blogspot.com.au

For a 21 day free trial, click here (Disclaimer: I do get a bonus if you become a paid subscriber)

22 March 2012

Misty piles of stock

Back in the dying days of Northrend, we were asking this same question.  Albeit a little closer to the release date.

There are two things I would encourage readers to look at:

Cold runs a montly blogging carnival here, and apparently he publises the topics around the 11th April. I thank him for suggesting the topic.  Yes, this time I will particpate.

2 comments:

  1. Would love to have you along with us for the blogging carnival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just looked at Wow Midas' figures and I'd take them with a grain of salt. It would each column is only a single point in time snapshot. Not a monthly average etc.

    Someone could quite easily (and most likely) just reset the prices on Arcane and Infinite dust.
    As someone who's levelling my 3rd enchanter at the moment, I've seen Arcane dust on Cael fluctuate between 18g and 200g a stack this week alone. Admittedly Inf dust is in short supply if you've got to buy it and few people are selling it. Luckily I make my own much more economically.
    I noticed Goldthorn was 300g a stack earlier this week. Usual? No. At that point it time it was but there were only 6 stacks on the AH, all from the same seller. Doesn't make it a good guide to the average price of Goldthorn for the month

    ReplyDelete

Due to the blog mostly being inactive and the only comments recently being anonymous spam; I have restricted comments to "Registered Users"; hat includes anything google recognises as an account (google, openId, wordpress etc). I am still (mostly) active on foo-eve.blogspot.com

Blogger comments supports basic html. You can make a link 'clicky' by <a href="http://yoursite/yourpage">yoursite/yourpage</a>

Disagreements are welcome - especially on speculative posts. I love a great disagreement.

I have a comment moderation policy (see the pages at the top)