What I am doing now

You are most likely here because you enjoy crafting. I have been reading up on some of the WoW issues regarding gold making, which make me realize that WoW is not the game for me.

If you want to play a game where gathering and crafting is the cornerstone of the economy, and are not faint of heart, I recommend EVE Online. EVE even has releases purely to support industry. You can play for free if you are good enough manufacturer or trader.

Be the builder in a villainous world.

My journey can be seen at http://foo-eve.blogspot.com.au

For a 21 day free trial, click here (Disclaimer: I do get a bonus if you become a paid subscriber)

03 September 2011

WoW Midas's top 10 lessons learned

I like the WoW Midas site. He offers an objective measure of WoW inflation/deflation on Vanilla, BC, Northrend and Cata Mats, great reasearch.

He also has a post for the bloggers (and those thinking about blogging) out there : Gold Blogging Top 10 lessons learned

Finally theunderminejournal.com is looking for new blogs to syndicate.  It is the largest driver of traffic to my site.  Please drop them a line via their contact form with the address for your blog suggestion. The blog must:
  • Discuss the WoW economy in most articles
  • Use correct spelling, capitalization, punctuation and grammar
  • Show an effort to provide new ideas
  • Provide an RSS or Atom feed with at least the first 5 paragraphs or 1,200 characters
(As a side note: they seem to be content with nearly correct spelling and grammar - I can't pretend that I always succeed on these two items.)

1 comment:

  1. Guess who took your advice and started his own blog. Yup Critical. Nothing close to what TUJ is looking for but its a start and hopefully adds value to the blogsphere.

    Thanks Foo for all the exposure you gave me. Without it Critical would not be who he is today. Feel free to stop by anytime. In the same way you never deleted my comments no matter how critical, yours would be safe on mine.

    Readers get ready to be wowed! No seriously. Critical promises to share everything there is to know on how to "Own Your Glyph Market". Hope to see familiar faces!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the blog mostly being inactive and the only comments recently being anonymous spam; I have restricted comments to "Registered Users"; hat includes anything google recognises as an account (google, openId, wordpress etc). I am still (mostly) active on foo-eve.blogspot.com

Blogger comments supports basic html. You can make a link 'clicky' by <a href="http://yoursite/yourpage">yoursite/yourpage</a>

Disagreements are welcome - especially on speculative posts. I love a great disagreement.

I have a comment moderation policy (see the pages at the top)